I didn't go to school today.
turned out that my sickness became serious.

started coughing with massive phlegm this morning.

came back from the polyclinic at 1300hrs.
stupid nurse.
she didn't give the doctor my file and i had to sit there for 2 hours waiting for my number to be called.
WTF.

didn't go to church either yesterday.
sigh.
bet they had lots of fun.

nvm.
now i have to worry about the homework that i was supposed to complete and submit today.

and i'm supposed to be in school today to practice for Thanksgiving.
dang!

should i do homework?
or should i rest?
i do have an MC. haha.

they should make an MC for not doing homework.
lol.
ok... the flu has gone to my brain.

RE:tags
Julian:haha!! HUFFLEPUFF! OMG. can't believe it. Slytherin's still the ultimate best.

QT: eh, if all the sec 4s cried i think when Lycia and I are emcee-ing after their speeches we'll be slipping and sliding everywhere.
dang! you didn't cry!! that shows that you're not very loving to this batch of sec 4s. OH-HO!!

Matt: thanks! the corn has turned into a green corn. being infested with pests. need to be sprayed with insecticide.

kraven: thanks. how'd you find my blog??

THE END.

Comments

Popular Posts