i finished watching Shrek 3.

it was ok i guess.

went out for lunch with Fay at MOS burger.
she called me at 1159am and i called her back at 1230.
lol.

she didn't answer so i texted her, "why? you're at school now and you want to go to MOS burger for lunch?"
and then she called me back and the first thing she said wasn't HI. it was, "HOW DO YOU KNOW!?"

like DUH.
that's the only time she does call me.

especially when it's during lunch time. -.-

had fun either way.
it was nice to eat out again.

although i was still craving for my KFC and i wanted to eat Shaker Fries but it was NOT AVAILABLE.
bleh!

Wilson's back from Taiwan.
it's been 7 days already?
hmmm...

RE: TAGS

Mr Sniffles: yea! you only go for straight guys! HAHA. and too bad for the pop ups what am i supposed to do? i don't see them. bleh.

...: if you're a girl, you're freaking me out. If you're a guy, you're freaking me out.
you don't even know me. i'm not cute.
and if you want to know more abt Kaijing, go ask him yourself. i'm only a love counsellor to MY FRIENDS. and until you tell me who you are, you aren't my friend.

END

I'M SUPER BORED.
this is the only time i hate holidays.

EDIT
finished watching a 1999 movie. (again)
10 things i hate about you.

yesterday i did my duty for hospitality.
SUPER fun.
the pic ain't that clear. but at least you know the people.

from the left: me, abi, amanda, benita, prisia (the one at the back), phoebe, shinuan and alvin.

i didn't know that you could turn the jacket inside out to turn it yellow.
i only realized that at the end!

on my way home, at eunos station, i "bumped" into my school's BB boys.
-.-
not cool.

Comments

Popular Posts