today went to church.
was early.
very happy bout that! HAHA.

got another letter from my angel.
i think my angel heard me and other people talking bout him/her.
cuz the first letter was a poem then the second one was riddles.

now it's another poem.
and before he/she wrote the poem, he/she said, "I know that the poem is corny..."

lol.

that's exactly what my friends and i said bout the poems.

HAHA!
but either way, feel very touched that someone takes so much time to bless me!
kamsahamnida!! (thank you)

this proofs that i have impacted this person in a way that's why he/she takes so much time and effort to prepare the "blessings" for me.
HEHE. BHB me!

Ben, sorry hor if i made you feel offended in any way. didn't mean to! Don't be angry with me okay?? I don't want another person giving me AP (even though i dunno what i did to the person and the person's being super dao to me as if i murdered his family or something) So.. we cool right??
OH! by the way... heard you singing in church today. very nice voice. although you can say that it's slightly SLIGHTLY airy.. either way. it's still nice :D


oh.

my angel wrote to me in pink pen today.
er.

although i'm a girl and everything.
i detest pink.
totally loathe it.
hate the colour.

thanks anyway angel.

EDIT!
thanks Fay for pointing out my mistakes.

and i found out from a mocking bird that my angel's a GIRL!
lol.

Comments

Popular Posts