such nonsensical fights occur over small little things, homework from teachers for the one week holiday are as much as a one month holiday, my phone bills are overdue and i can't pay, people telling me what to do and they just don't understand.

anyway,
DRILL COMPETITION is coming this saturday and next saturday.
format drill this week and creative drill the next.
as a reserve, i wish them all the best and hope they all don't fall sick during the week for creatice drill.
Format drill I can take over but creative drill? not really.
for all the members in the Pioneer Contingent, basshya!

and Happy Birthday Germin!

now i've made myself a vow, after i switch off this computer (after writing this post) i will not touch my phone (unless it is completely necessary) or computer until I have completed a (large?) percentage of my homework cuz i really have no time to complete it all through the week.

tuesday, wednesday, thrusday at 745-10am I have choir to attend
tuesday, wednesday, thursday at 10am-6pm I have GB drill practice to attend
So by the time I reach home it'll be about 715pm. And with the amount of homework, the percentage completed will most probably be 1% over these three days.

BUT!
never mind, with the Lord it is all possible.
ah (one), doo (two), san (three), FIGHTING!
(spelt as how it is pronounced)

Comments

Popular Posts