DANG tired...

I'm SO tired. If you think that your life is tiring, just shut up and stop complaining!

For the last few days,
Tuesday and Today and Tomorrow
I have to go to school early in the DANG morning all the way into the DANG evening!

Morning is choir, afternoon-evening is GB DRILL!!! Training for like 6hours!
I don't have the freaking time to do my bloody homework.
And to those teachers who just give and give and give!

"Oh, class, the work that i'm giving you isn't much, you can finish it within the most an hour"
yeh!! (sarcasm) you could if that was the ONLY homework. But if you add all the "little" homework from the teachers then it's a mountain of it!!

I have a total of 36 comprehensions to complete, 1 malay composition, 2 chemistry worksheets, 1 worksheet of POA, 12 chapters of Literature to read, 5 literature character studies to do, 4 literature comprehensions, 1 CME work, project work information findings, 7 mathematics questions and there's many more that I can't remember or was just too fed up to care about.

What the hell are those teachers thinking?! If we were Doc. Oct (from spiderman) then maybe just MAYBE we would be able to finish it.
For goodness sakes! this is a one WEEK holiday not a month!

And to make matters worst, things at home aren't working out well. Early in the moring fight, late at night fight, every single breathing minute fight. So bloody fed up with it all. Just going to STOP TALKING! (at home) so glad to be out of the house most of the time but so tired i have to come back.

Looks like that baptism of mine wont be happening any time soon.
How to let go and forgive when things like this always crops up? I'd rather get emancipated.
emancipated: (a child) free from the authority of its parents.

I so can do this okay! With the living conditions I'm in, I'll definately get the proposal approved.
This place is not a conducive environment for a growing teenager.

i need time (time)
love (love)
joy (joy)
i need space
i need me

I don't need nobody tellin' me just what I wanna
What I, what what what I'm gonna
Do about my destiny
I say no, no
Nobody tellin' me just what I wanna do, do
I'm so fed up of people tellin' me to be,
someone else but me

Comments

Popular Posts