CNY

chinese new year.
had reunion dinner on saturday then my cousins came by on sunday and monday.

hopefully later i can go out with Charmaine.
didn't collect much hong bao so depressed!

anyways,
after all my cousins went home from visiting on sunday and monday, i immediately turned on my computer and watched my KOREAN DRAMA online!

My Girl.
damn nice!

however!!! the sad thing is, the person only uploaded until episode 12! and the most juicy part of the entire show is in epsiode 13!!!!!
i tried looking everywhere for the next episodes but it's not uploaded.
now i'll have to find the DVD to find out what happened next! dang!

not VCD! VCD is in both chinese and korean and in chinese subtitles, like i'm supposed to understand!
so i'm going to find it, hunt it down then i'm going to buy it even if it costs me my entire hong bao money.

oh, i managed to find all the OST for My Girl! Praise The Lord.

so now i'm going to buy all the korean dramas i find.

1. My Girl
2. Goong
3. Stairway to Heaven
4. Save The Last Dance For Me

and there's many many more.

you people just wait and see! i will find them then i will buy them and i will rule over the world of korean drama!

Comments

Popular Posts