you seriously think that my secondary school life couldn't get any worst.
think again!

today at Project Work, i had to get into a group and my teacher requested for all those who don't have a group to exit the class.
AND!
the people were, Hui Ying, Kenneth, Faizal, me and one more guy.( forgot who the guy is)

anyways, of all the poeple my teacher chose, he chose that other guy to go into another group and then!
the four remaining people became one group!

What The Hell!
like seriously, you put me into the same freaking group and Faizal! i swear i could have just slaughtered myself right there in front of the class.

and blablabla, things went on.
and we were given a task, every group was doing something except for mine. so my teacher pulled all for of us out.
and he asked, "if there is any unhappiness, then you can't do anything about it blablabla(started talking about what will happen when you go out to work)."

then he asked, "is there like any blood feuds between the people in the group?"
and Faizal and i answered YES!

so my teacher pulled me and faizal out, separately, to talk to us.

then he told me,
"i know that you and Faizal has had some history in the past but why can't you work with him? (i answer why) i knew from the beginning, when i first saw you in my class that you really hated to be in this class and you were really disappointed to be in here but dont give up faith because i'm not going to give up on you. between the people in this entire class, i see that you have the most potential. so don't let something like a blood feud that you had with faizal to bring you down.
you know what the bible said right? when someone slaps you on the right cheek ( i slap them on the right) NO! you turn and let them slap you on the other cheek. (but the old testament said, an eye for an eye) but the new testament said love you enemies. (then what's with the an eye for an eye?) if everybody were to do that the entire world will turn blind.

you don't have to be friends with him outside project work time and you don't even have to be friends with him DURING project work time, just take him as a group member and just continue with things. (if everything turns out to be like shit you'll pull him out?) you could do that yourself with the group members. if he doesn't want to do work whatsoever, then just cut him out and he will be on the loosing end.

kenneth has volunteered to be the peace maker between the two of you and you can trust him right since both of you are from the same brigade family? (nods) so he will be the bridge between the two of you. you don't have to talk to faizal, you just talk to kenneth.
"

*things in bracets are my answers

i was like fine.
then faizal came out with a letter. (duh! my teacher told him to write it)
and my teacher, held the paper in such a way that i could read everything he wrote. and the things that he wrote about me makes my blood boil okay!

he said, "xp always tries to "act cute" and her voice is so high that makes her bitchy and i do not want to work with her."
it goes on but i was too angry to read any further,

it's like what the f***!
just because my voice is high (not very high like screechy, normal girl voice) he finds me an "act cute"?! and if he thinks that my dramatization is another reason for thinking that i "act cute" he can go to fucking hell because he wouldn't know great talent if it danced naked in front of his face!

i cant change the way i was bored or the way the Lord made me but Faizal can sure as hell change his freaking attitude towards me. i didn't do anything to offend him. it's not like i flirted with him or spread some retarded rumour that he's gay or something right!? (who wants to flirt with him anyway, only really dumb people!)

but seriously. i really pray hard that i would do great at the end of year then i can by God's grace, transfer to Faith 4-3!

Comments

Popular Posts