passed my BFA some chicken soup cuz he was sick.
so poor thing
most likely heartsick cuz his girlfriend went overseas for shopping!

lol.

choir.
went into soprano 2 section.
and changed my standing position.
i am kinda disappointed with my place.

at my spot, i would only be able to look at half of the audience because my conductor will be blocking my other side and she will be blocking me from the people.
:(
boohoo!

but anytheways,
it's okay.
at least i'm in the last row.
(i've gotten so used to standing right at the end, being the first on the left)

didn't go for drill.
sigh.

have to perform for chapel next week.
sigh.. they sabotaged me!
the lady asked who can sing very well and they said it was me now i'm acting as the person with the second most lines!
walao!

and to make it even more stressful..
my teacher chose me to represent the school in the speech-making contest which will be held on the 10th February at ACJC.

this ACJC always hold so many types of competition between the methodist schools.
debates, speech-making, practically everything that has to do with speaking in public.
WHICH I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH!

i have stagefright!!
and i'm the only one going for it. in every school only one person. walao!
so i'm going to be so lonely, and i doubt i'm going to be making any friends with the PLMGS.
humph!

last year i'm supposed to go for this but they cancelled it because there was not enough schools participating.
now i have to prepare a speech on a topic that i've never heard of before!

i hate being put in the spot.

Comments

Popular Posts