Meaning of my name (edited)

have you ever wondered what your name means?
well i sure do.

especially that every chinese name has a meaning.

my name is Xiuping.

so i used my friend's electronic chinese dictionary.
(because i know what my chinese characters look like)
so i went to find out what it means.

this is what it means:
Xiu means - never goes outdated, pretty and hardworking.
ping means - applea kind of water plant.

my ping is the ping guoshui that ping.
so i'm a pretty, hardworking un-outdated (walking) appleduckweed.

so weird!
but if you take lit, apple is supposed to signify that i am sweet and ripe. (or something like that)

so weird.
i would rather be a walking apple!

lol.
_________________***__________________

today at school, i revealed myself to my best friend and HE'S IGNORING ME!
my "best friend" is Tan Wen Liang.

and the only word he said to me was, "hello"
that was after i said hi to him. after that he's been ignoring me.

Charis made me his best friend because she finds him very poor thing being all alone and everything in class.
since i was in the same situation as him and i know how he feels about the class, then i could be his best friend right? but he didn't talk to me!
so i told Charis, "Charis, make him talk to me!"
lol.

__________________***__________________

after school i went with Hui Lun to her piano class and waited for her to finish.
when we were walking to parkway we met Ching Ho. (our primary school friend)

after her class ended, we went to her house and there was I still know what you did last summer.
so funny watching with them (her, her brother and her younger sis)
they were like covering their faces not wanting to see the killer pop up from behind.

i admit i would do the same thing IF IT WAS AT NIGHT!
but it was in the AFTERNOON!
my goodness.

after we finished watching the show, we continued to do our homework and studies.
that was like about 545pm.

we finished (well i finished) half of it at around 7 then we had dinner.
after dinner it started storming again at around 8 and i was supposed to be home at that time.
so to wait for the rain to stop i went to read my lit book.
it was kinda boring so i just managed to stay awake until page 6.

while reading the book, haha..
i used Hui Lun Uzap!
so funny.
it was vibrating my tummy so hard when i finished using it my belly, upper thighs and arms were numb.
cuz the vibration was so strong.

it was kinda fun too reading my book using that thing.
now i have a pain on my left side because the thing vibrates and it feels like it was pressing your tummy (like when you're having cramps)
it was ticklish and painful at the same time.

then we watched a bit of "Once Upon A Matress" on disney channel.
so weird that show.

so i went home at 9. reached home at 930. now watching Prison Break :DD

Comments

Popular Posts