haven't been blogging for a long time. sorry people.
but i was really busy and i dont have time to blog.
the most is i finish my homework then go on msn, watch tv then sleep. lol

so sec 3 life has been really tough.
now i know the BIG jump between sec 2 and 3.
so terrible!

anyways,
i'm beginning to like my class. (slowly)
and i had the greatest thing!

i want to praise the Lord for this one and i want to thank Him till the stars fall off!
you know my archenemy?
Faizal..
he's being really nice to me!
he's not calling me evil names and he's talking to me.

when i call him, he replies.
he doesn't spread crazy rumours and he's becoming the Faizal i used to know in sec 1.
which is absolutely great!

PRAISE THE LORD!

that's why i'm kinda looking forward to sec 3 camp.
but hopefully he'll start to like me sincerely so that when sec 3 camp comes he wont use the opportunity of the physical activities to kill me or something.

cuz there'll be rock climbing, kayaking (hopefully not) and other things that need rope clinged to you and you being about 10m above ground. so i hope he won't like cut my rope or something and cause me to fall to my death.
and i hope that he wont olay tricks on me by putting things into my bag etc.

so ya.
i pray that the Lord will help us.

and now it's like i'm making new friends that i never thought i will in sec 3.
so cool!

but!
sec 3 is so expensive.
need to buy this thing that thing for that and this and it's really money consuming!
lol.

but overall, sec 3 life is beginning to get better.
and i praise God for it.

and i'm going to bring chicken soup for one of my sick BFAs. so poor thing!
throat infection le.
so must show some concern.

i am the president of BFA

Comments

Popular Posts