gr8 day

this is the first time i'm actually happy with my class.
and the greatest thing is......
(muahaha) i have made friends! praise the Lord.
thanks everyone for your prayers!

now it's like we are the BFA
best friends association. (not as in bestbestbest friends, but as in the group of friends i have they are the best!)
the people in it are,
Charmaine, Rachel, Grace, Charis, Yuxiu, Hui Lun, Qiu Ting, Jun Tian, Joseph, Max and Wen Liang. (adding)

ya, these are the main people.
oh, i had a conversation with Alvin Tin. last time i used to call him blue-house boy cuz he's in blue house (pe shirt) and it's was kinda funny.

the other guys (Joseph, Max and Wen Liang) we were debating on how to pronounce "salmon" correctly. it's not pronounced as 'sal-men' it's pronounced as 'sae-men' almond too, 'al-men' is 'orh-men'.
and they wont believe me!

i asked charis at the end of the day and i was right! those ameteurs!

after school i went to Hui Lun's house and on the way there our bus went past Teluk Kurau secondary and this Korean girl sat next to me (we sat on the last row of seats) and she was yakking away in Korean. soooo cool!
and there were these two guys who looked so DARN right familiar and me and hui lun kept on staring at them and if i'm not wrong they too found us familiar cuz they too were staring back.

but we didn't stare until we were looking at each other in the eyes and didn't look away!
when the bus was 1 stop away from my house, the bus went absolutely empty except for me, my friend, the 2 guys, the korean girl and 2 more girls.

the korean girl moved to another seat and guess what!
she was having her menses! just started, and it leaked all over her skirt. and Teluk Kurau skirt is beach in colour and it's was so prominent. Hui Lun and i were like, "oh shit!"

then i told Hui Lun to tell her that she was leaking and Hui Lun did, the girl was so shocked!
then she called her mom (we think)
and 2 stops later, we got down.

at hui lun's house, did the normal stuff.
watched tv, watched this movie about Columbia High. about the shooting of that high school they made it into a movie after the documentary.
after that movie we watched 'Totally Spies', then i told Hui Lun after this will be 'Danny Phantom' and she was like, "woah! you even know my tv schedule already!"

after watching those (while watching) we did our homework and watched tv.
i completed my homework! so freaking awsome. that's why i can blog now.
actually didn't finish all. still have my social studies but i'm copying it from my best friend (Wen Liang) steal his idea but write differently.

so he better lend it to me!
:DD

my favourite lines are (now):
"waste my life"
"lots of love"

Comments

Popular Posts