yesterday (18/12/06) phoebe, Abigail and I went out.
phoebe had to be home at 1pm and we met at 10.30am. supposed to be 10am but I was late so yeah.
anyways, we went to the back to withdraw some money and after that we went to parkway for lunch. we ate at Pastamania. oh my! the cream pasta is so thick I barely finished 1/3 of it. such a waste. the soup of the day was very nice (no matter what it was) I think it was pumpkin but with tabasco and pepper it was delicious!

after eating lunch, we left for my school to buy school books. at the bus stop pboebe had to leave because it was already 11.45am. so left with me and abi dear!
we took 966 to my school and we bought my necessary books, the only book I was lacking was POA. so we came back home, put down the books and went back to popular (at parkway) to buy my POA book. by golly! it was thick and expensive. we also bought some book wrap and a pen (cuz during the holidays I loose my pens).

we got back home and abi stayed to help me wrap the books but we only started wrapping at about 5pm. before that we played on the computer. hehe. when we started wrapping, my dad came back home and he bought alot of cakes so he brought them out and abi and I sat at the back of the chair and ate. it was really nice.
while wrapping we chatted with some people on MSN. but the most entertaining was talking to Wilson (my one and only younger brother). abi and I started laughing uncontrollably while chatting with him online.

it was super funny.

at about 7.50pm Abi's dad came to fetch her. (it was raining so heavily!) for the whole day it rained non-stop. tsk. so that was how my day ended yesterday.

I think i'm becoming a bad influence to Abi and Phoebe because I always end up making them go out til late. hehe. but as long as we have fun, it's not counted as bad right? hehe..

***

to find out what i did on sunday (17/12/06) visit my
CELLBlog(click it)
it's with the heading: DAARLING AND HONEH

Comments

Popular Posts