On Friday, i went to watch Death Note 2 with phoebe.

it was funny which was so surprising to me, not having watched the first movie, i thought that the show would be those drama kind but turned out to be the total opposite.

L was super funny when he saw Misamisa.
and the way Raito(Light)= kira and Misamisa kissed was kinda funny too.

those weren't the only funny parts. there were many more but dont want to spoil it for the people who hasn't watched it.

_________________________________

there's only 6 people online now because everybody is at expo having the FCBC countdown.

tonight is New Year's Eve, and my church is having a countdown. i already told myself that i'm not going for the countdown cuz it's going to be very late and i can't stay overnight at Amanda's house.

so i would just be going for service, congre, leader's appreciation and dinner.
but my dad wanted me to be home at 6 which is highly impossible. so i heck care.

then at 7 he called me and said, "you're one hour late for home!"
so i told him i have the leader's appreciation thing and dinner so i asked him whether can come home later. and he gave me 8pm. it was 720 when he told me that.
leader's appreciation hasn't even ended at the dinner hasn't come yet.

so i told him, "so what? don't need to eat?!"
and he said, "ya! don't need to eat just come home!"

he doesn't know that i didn't even eat lunch and i'm having a giant migrane because i didn't eat anything the entire day. and at home now there's nothing to eat. so i couldn't care less, i ate his blasted sandwich but also only half a slice. fine, since he doesn't care less about me i would care less about him.

this morning he said that he hated me just cuz i didn't want to do something!
so unreasonable! i dislike him.
i didn't say i hate him. i dislike him.

now while everyone is having dinner and having fellowship getting to know the new guy in the tribe, i'm stuck at home with a father who didn't even say hi to me when i came home but instead gave me a horse face (black face) and with nothing to eat at all!

i'm still having that migrane!

- i have to buy (how many more?) marvin, ben, yao, yicong, alvin, elisha, leon 7 more lollipops! friends of mine, as in those who know me, please remind me. (these are the number of lollipops i need for church)
- school i need, 6 more.
so total of 13!

I'm still having that headache.
and on tv is that stupid broadcast for the vivocity countdown. and it's not helping me with the state i'm in because i wish i was at church with all the poeple of mine

Comments

Popular Posts