Today I went for the Sec 1 pals training.
It was oki..
Wasn't as boring as I thought it would be.

There was this new teacher.
He would be taking over Mrs Ho's position of HOD of something, i forgot, i think it's logistics or something like that.
Anyways,
His name is Mr James Lee.

He introduced himself and he said that he might be teaching some of us.
And I was like uh oh.
Then he said, "don't need to worry, I'll only be teaching POA for sec 3."
I was like WHAT?! and all my friends stared at me and started laughing.
And after that he kept on picking on me! Wow! What a way to make a first impression.

He asked a question, "why do we have a sec 1 camp?"
after he asked the question, I sneezed and the room is those type that has an echo so my sneeze turned out to be kinda loud so he said, "oki, the one who sneezed, answer my question!"

Along the way, he left and he came back at 12 and when he walked through the door I told my whole group, "here comes my POA teacher!"
He said, "in sec 3 there's more than 1 class that takes POA so i might not be teaching you"
I replied, "NO! My class is the only class with POA!"
And he answered with a smile, "oh well then, looks like we'll be seeing more of each other!"

Walao!!
But he seems nice.
In his former school he was the HOD for discipline, so he might also be very strict.
But i hope he's very nice to me then i'll be 2 teacher's pet! heehee
Mr Gej (my sec 1 history teacher) and Mr Lee (my sec 3 POA teacher).

Why is it all male teachers?
hmmm.. maybe female teachers find me a threat? hahahahahahaha!
Mrs Chng is oki.
Mrs Chng (my sec 1 lit teacher) and Mdm Shirin (my sec 1 english teacher) I talk to them like a friend. So easy to talk to them. So i'm 4 teachers' pet. heehee!

Comments

Popular Posts