I found out my class

This afternoon,
I went to school to find out which class I was going to in Secondary 3.
I'm going to...

Faith 3-4
The subjects,
English
Mother Tongue
Combined Humans (Social Studies & Elective Geography)
'E' Mathematics
Principles Of Accounting
Science (Physics & Chemistry [combined])
Literature.


These are my classmates,
Daniel Tan, Faizal, Tessa Tan, Max Spencer, Charmaine, Tania, Hui Ying, Alvin Chew, Joseph Ang, Kenneth Tho, Wen Liang, Ee Leng, Ariel Allyssa De Silva, Grace Goh, Janice, Keng Leng, Neo Hui En, Rachel Foo, Jasmine, Chiu Wen, Ken Kiat, Wei Qiang, Kai Jing, Daryl Wong, Alexis Tan, Amanda Keh, Lidia, Melody, Shu Feng, Felicia, Jian An and Alvin Tin.

There are 33 people in total, including me.
And 19 girls.
|sigh|
_________________________________________


On a happier note.

In the morning I went to my dental check-up.
My teeth are perfect!

But that's not what makes me happy.
What makes me happy is....
I got a hot dentist!!

Lame?!
NO!
He's like hot, sweet, adorable, cute.

His complexion is super smooth!
And he has such a good small boy look!
He looks like he's 17 years old!
He's super sweet too.
He's very polite.
Did I mention very?
When he asks me to open my mouth slightly bigger or close it he'll say, "can you _________ please?" then once I've done it he'll say, "thank you!" in a sing-song voice.

So cute!!
And the 3 of us.
Me, him and a helper nurse, sat there making lame jokes while we were waiting for the senior dentist to come and inspect my teeth. (He's a trainee).
And we heard this small boy crying at the top of his lungs because it was painful and the 3 of us were like laughing! (I know it's mean..)

And when he was inspecting my teeth and when he was cleaning them (nothing much to clean either), he was humming a song!!!
Humming a song!!
Oh my!
But his voice is not that bad either.

Hope I'll get to see him again on the 9th and 10th November. When I'm going back to Health Promotion Board for my GB help out thing.
Hope to "bump" into him again!
So cute!!

The sad thing?
I don't know his name!!!! |cries|

Comments

Popular Posts