Fell sick.
With a fever.
Shit!

Anyways,
yesterday I was angry with my father. Still am but I promised my friends that I would blog about yesterday's HPB helpout. So here goes,

Yesterday we (the sec 2 girls' brigade) went to Health Promotion Board to help out in the fair that was happening.
Made friends with one of the volunteers there. Turns out, he's a mixed blood like me and he's from Indonesia! See, God gave me a friend from my own ccountry.
Anyways, there was this dude. As usual, Tangxp can't control herself, found him very handsome. My cousin, Qiu Ting said, "you find him hamsome??" yes, she said HAMsome. hahahax!

So the whole day I was like following him around with my eyes from my post. There was once, I was on the phone with a friend and he walked by and I dropped my phone but luckily, I caught it in time.
I found him attractive because he looked like Shan from Eye For A Guy and he's a DJ of some radio station. So the whole day me, qiu ting and nicolette were calling him Shannie.

At the end of the day, I finally plucked up the courage to ask my friend what "Shannie's" name was and turns out I was close. His name was Shawn (or Sean or Shaun) [pronounced as sh-ou-n].
Hahaha!

Still pissed with my father.
It doesn't change.

Comments

Popular Posts