Changed my blogskin for the don't-know-how-many-time.
It's not Goong (princess hours) anymore.
But that doesn't mean that I don't like it anymore.
I changed it for 2 reasons:
1. 'cause it's pink, and pink's not my colour and I wouldn't be able to hear another thing from my cousin saying that the pink don't suit me.
2. It'll be easier to depart from Goong when the show ends on tv.

It's ending on Tuesday!!!
So sad!
When I watched the upcoming episode on the VCD that I have (which i don't understand anything about) I cried! Super sad the story!
I don't understand a single thing that was being said and yet I still cry, must be getting to emotionally attached!
(hah! sounds like i'm talking bout a guy/a pet)

In an hour's time I would be departing to go to Soong Young's house. (Soong Young is Ying Ru).
So sweet of her. I like her alot, she's like super duper sweet and adorable! I want my kids to grow up to be like her.

If you think that this blogskin is too emotional.. well, TOO BAD!
I'm not gonna change it for quite some time.
I broke like a new record with this blogskin.
I manage to change is in half an hour! The last blogskins I had it took me at least an hour and a half!
I like it, so should you..

Comments

Popular Posts