Becareful for What You Wish For

Tonight, the man who calls himself my father let me watch the programmes that I want.
Charmed just ended and after all the series there will be a trailer fro next episode's and I just wanted to watch that 2 minute trailer and he scolds me and says that I'm selfish!

Ohhohoho..
becareful what you say.
You have no idea how selfish I can be.

Forget about ever talking to me again and I will go out without telling you, take as much money as I want from you and I will only come back home when I want to. If you try to call, I won't answer and I will make you worry until all your hair drops off! You say I'm selfish?! I'll show you what selfish truly means in the 21st century. I wouldn't care for a single bullshit that you want and if I fail my math I'll fail it because I like to. This is selfish.
You'll regret the day you ever laid a finger on me. You will regret the day when you first slapped me. You will regret calling me names like stupid, bitch and a good-for-nothing. You will definitely regret saying that I'm selfish. You will never have the little girl you used to have, the little girl who you used to carry, hug and take care of when I was young. The girl you would be having now is the girl who wears leather mini-skirts, leather tops that shows the entire mid-drift, wears knee-length leather boots and rides a motorcycle and drinks martinies, bloody marys, blue corals and gets drunk until she passes out at the side of the road. The little girl who you wanted to go to Harvard will only be the girl who will end up either in some back alley doing hanky-panky or in jail.

Until you regret, until you know how to say the words "i'm sorry", until you wished that everything could have been different, until you pray to God that Tangxp will become the little girl you once had, I will never forgive you!
In school I will create chaos, will stir trouble and you would be responsible for all the teeth that I punch out from a girl and you would be the one known as "the irresponsible man who calls himself a father who can't control his own child".
Until then, I will be waiting for the sincere apology that i trully deserve.

Just you wait.
I will be your worst nightmare.

Comments

Popular Posts