Saturday, 07 October 2006

Hello!
Turns out I didn't go for the math thing.
I would just do the practice paper at home then I'll ask my aunt to teach me if I don't know anything.

Well, yesterday's trip to the hospital wasn't what I thought it would be.
There wasn't any doctors around!!
Hahax..

"oki, Tangxp's being lame"
"Shut up! Nobody asked for your opinion!"

Anyways,
The haze isn't subsiding and it's really starting irritate me.
Last night, when the lights in the living room were on, I saw that the haze has come into my house!

"DUH! There's such thing as the wind!?"
"Can you please stop interrupting me?!"

Sorry,
So yup. It's surrounded me!
I should just give up and let it devour me.
I'm like afraid to stick out my hand out of my window just in case the haze decided to devour me!

"Hahahahahahax! Funny funny! NOT!"
"OKI! THAT'S IT! GET OUT, GET OUT, GET OUT! GO AWAY! SHOO!!
"going, going! |sticks out tongue|"

Oki,
Well, my exams haven't ended yet, but today's Saturday so I'll just slack for a day. Tomorrow I'll be going for church, which won't leave me with much time to study.
I don't think I'll study for Malay and Math.
Math, I'll do the practice paper when I feel like it, between these two days.

But seriously, what's the point of doing the exercise papers.
I'll end up failing anyway.
Malay, I could still do it, but I would just need to read some stuff from the textbook and I'll be okay.

I'm so bored.
Because normally, on Saturdays I would be going for GB.
I don't know when it'll come back on.
I think on the Saturday when the exams start.
But that Saturday is the parent-teacher meeting.

I hate those days because your parents would ask questions about you and the teachers would say the absolute truth and the teachers don't even think of the consequences of their actions.
Sometimes saying too much might get the kid into trouble.

|sigh|

Oh well,
I'll just have to find something to do.

4 days til end of exams.

Comments

Popular Posts