Just came back from the debates practice.
Oh wow!

I couldn't remember the last time I had a brain block.
I never have a brain block.

Now I know what it feels like.
You have absolutely nothing in your brain!
Know the movie "scoop"? There was a part of the show with this phrase,
"Let's put our heads together"
"If we put our heads together the only thing you'll hear is a hollow noise!"

And that was exactly how I felt.

Tomorrow's the big day.
Truthfully, I can't wait and I think it would be much easier than inter-class debates.
Because in school, you're debating in front of people you know and in inter-school debates, you're debating in front of people you don't know. So, there's relatively less stress.

Oh well.
Let's just hope I don't get a brain block tomorrow during the imprompt 2 debates.
We're only given an hour to prepare for the debates after the judges has given us the topic.

May the Lord be by our side throughout the event and may He bless us tremendously!

Oh,
the movie that I want to watch so dearly is, The Covenant. Not the Brotherhood.
The Covenant that's the show with the 4 hot guys with super powers.
|heehee..|

Comments

Popular Posts