Car wash

Examinations are finally over!
I am so glad that it is because that means I can enjoy my life without any stress of studying.

Today I went for the CIP and it was fun.
I'm kind of glad that I went for it.

Anyways,
Since now is the end of the examinations I can go watch all my movies again!
|screams|

I want to watch,
1. The Brotherhood
2. Death Note
3. World Trade Centre

These are the three main movies that I want to watch. In order.
I want to watch The Brotherhood not only for the cool visual effects and stunning script writing but also for the obvious thing in the world, to any girl,
to see the hunks!
Like hello?! Who wouldn't want to see 4 hot guys with awesome powers and the main dude is a swimmer, meaning he'll be topless most of the time!
|melts|

Totally want to watch it.
Won't miss it for the world!

Then I'll buy the DVD.
There're a lot of DVD's I want to buy.
1. John Tucker Must Die
2. When A Stranger Calls
3. Stay Alive
4. The Brotherhood
5. The Cinderella Story
and many many more.

OH!
There's this really nice Korean Drama now!
Princess Hours.
I've told you guys about it before..

Prince Xin (the crown prince) is handsome when he smiles but so far he hasn't smiled much.
Prince Lu (the second prince) is handsome because he always smiles.
Prince Xin is actually handsome whether he smiles or not because when he smiles he's sweet but when he's in his normal facial features he's also handsome because his stern face is very masculine.
|melts again|

Must watch!

I'm free from exams!!

Comments

Popular Posts