Saturday, 9 September 2006

6.27PM

*You are amazing
Forever saving
Captured by the power of Your love
Jesus i worship You

i am speechless before You
i am nothing without You
i adore You my Lord my God
my saving grace...*


Praise the Lord!
I've finished my homework!
not that i've completed every single one but i finished!

math? check!
history project? check!
geography? check!

woohoo! i've finished my major homework.
math, thanks Grace!
history, thanks Mr. Lee Kwan Yew!
geography, thanks me!

all i have to finish now is home ed. course work & english word power list.
oh dear! i'm not even half way through my home ed!

nevermind.. i'll pass it up on thursday. if my teacher asks why hand up WAY behind schedule, i'll say...
to accomplish great things, it takes time. |BIG smile|

|sigh|

school starts on monday. And guess the date..
9/11/2006.
what a date!
september 11, 9-11!
no wonder all the deadlines are on that date.
|sob|

but nevermind! i know that the Lord has multiplied my time today so that i could finish up most of my homework.
i'll save my history project in a disk tomorrow.
Mr. Lee Kwan Yew actually very handsome yarx when he was young?!
|tsk tsk tsk|

can't wait for tomorrow! going back to church!
*God is awsome!
He's so awsome!
God is awsome in this place!*


last week's sunday felt like it came forever. it was so long i thought i missed church for one week!
this week's come so fast!
tonight there's commercial-free saturday night movie on channel 5.
i don't know what movie but i hope it's nice!

My name is earl will be on at 10PM! woohoo!
now's 6.40PM, have to go eat dinner.
pork chops.. AGAIN!
so freaking sick & tired of eating that all the time!

oh..
my arm still hurts!
|cries|

Comments

Popular Posts