Monday, 25 September 2006

2.58PM

Just reached home.
I've got a lot of Malay homework to do! =(

Remember there was a post that i wrote bout?
The one with my dad and i fighting over the USB cable??
Yup!
Well, turns out. He had the cable all along!
He kept the cable!
|see! scolded me for nothing|

Last night he scolded me again.
Scolded me real bad until he hit me!
Why??
Just because i won't go to sleep!

For goodness sakes it was just 10.30PM!
He says i can go to bed at 11.00!
_______________________________________________________________________________


anyways,

Forget bout last night!

Today...

Had math test!
Didn't remember there was a test until my friend reminded me in the bus.
Panicked of course!
Asked her to teach me and explain to the the formulas etc.

In the end, took the test and could do all the questions.
Just hope that i pass this paper!
If i do, then it'll be the first math paper i ever pass!
And if i do, i'll frame up the paper and display it in the living room!

But if i don't...
Well, nothing new.
Just have to listen to another day's nagging about how pathetic i am in math
blah blah blah...

Oh well.
Let's pray so that today i don't get any fights!

I think someone's cursing my life!
I have never seen anybody's life so suay!
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


Last night,
|when i was sleeping|

I dreamt of the wierdest thing.
I'm not going to tell you because it's not important.

The important point is this:

In my dream, i have a boyfriend.
He and I are like inseperable and very intimate.
Anyways,
In my dream, he got into trouble so the teachers were deliberating on
whether he should be expelled.
Then he kept on showing attitude, so i was like, "don't be like this!"
|but in a loving voice kayz|

So, when i was saying that, i'm facing him face on and
unlike any dream, i could see his face damn clearly!
Normally it'll be hazy or whatever but for him it was damn clear!
Like seeing him real-life!

The problem is...
I don't know this guy at all!
He's not my friend from school, church or anywhere!
He's just some random guy!

Is this a premonition to who would be my future boyfriend?!
Ahh!
So freaky!

|but the guy is HOT!|

8 more days to exams

Comments

Popular Posts