Friday, 15 September 2006

7.04PM

this morning woke up at 6.35AM.
didn't feel like going to school because i didn't want to face my home econ teacher.
i finished my project until late at night and what happens?!
my printer won't work! just because of the stupid yellow ink!!

damn you yellow! damn you and your stupid colour!

anyways,
woke up and had to rush like mad.
and i have to walk really far to the bus stop.
i have to walk out to the marine parade library.

at the library's 4-junction-road, i was rushing and i had to cross the road.
so, i was rushing across the road then..
the stupid devil tripped me!! |as in literally the spiritual devil|

i tripped, and thinking i could regain my balance, i tried to stand and the weight
of my bag pushed me down (along with the devil).
fell to the asphalt road and my momentum caused me to be dragged along the road
to the middle of the road.

with only 4 seconds left before the green man turned red,
bleeding, i picked myself up and walked across.
walked all the way to the bus stop, still bleeding.

was waiting for the bus (which i missed) and i felt something..
my head was getting light,
i had an uneasy feeling at my neck,
my vision started to blur,

these were the symptoms of mine
when i'm about to faint!

Fay and Grace would know.

so i couldn't take the pain on my knees so i hailed a cab and went home.
reached home, my dad helped me dress my wounds and then..
"oki, lets go to school!"

what the hell?!

so i went. =(
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


at school..

had my favourite subject!
literature!

then had history
and blah blah blah
went through the day normally...

after school had to go for literature make up class!
yaphoo! |as if!|

supposed to go for choir but with my physical conditions i decided not to.
went home.
|sigh|
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


so...

my injuries were,

two bleeding knees & my right middle finger bruised to the bone.
if the nails on a human being was filled with veins, my nail would be bleeding terribly!

|sigh|

in tremendous pain now!
can't bend my knees so much and can't use my finger to do stuff.
can't right properly today. =(

handwriting was disgusting today
probably tomorrow and sunday too.

i'll recover fully most likely by next week wednesday..

so girls.. |those in church|
i won't be wearing skirt on sunday.
it'll look ultra tak-glam if i wear skirt with two bandaged knees!

so i'll wear pants.
but...
Grace MUST wear skirt!!
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


This weeks Bible Verse:

Faithful friends are the medicines of life
- Ecclesiastes 6:16

|oki, i just found out the most wierdest thing! i checked the bible and there is no such thing as ecclesiastes 6:16 so i'm kind of freaked out! or my school diary's gone insane!!| |the gist of ecclesiastes is wisdom!|

oki...

watever, i'll talk to my principal. He probably made up that "verse".

This week's A wise man once said:

Waste of time is the most extravagant and costly of all expenses.
- Theopharatus

i'll go have high-tea with my principal and talk bout that "bible verse".

Comments

Popular Posts