...

9.33PM

My blogger has something wrong with it.
It wouldn't publish my post last night.

School was normal today.
No science today, |sigh| my class's really
behind in the science.
We haven't been tought on AIDS and it's coming out
during the exams.
The exams are in a couple of days!!
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


I want to buy the DVD of Stay Alive!!
Muahahahahahax!!

Oki Whatever!

Tomorrow i would have to finish up my math and mother
tongue.
Now's 9.45PM, in 15 mins there's Ghost Whisperer on TV
and i want to watch but daddy wants to watch news!

I don't understand him man!!
Now there's news, he doesn't want to watch it!
Wants to watch it when other great programmes are on.
There's no repeat for Ghost Whisperer, there are repeats
for the stupid news!

Now, it's..
4 more days til exams

Comments

Popular Posts