Nothing Bad Happened!! Woohoo! :)

5.43PM

Oh! nothing bad happened to me today! I didn't get hit by a car. If i was then i would be here typing this post!


Today i presented to the class for literature. By myself. Alone. With nobody. It was horrible! Absolutely terrible. I think i'm going to flunk it. That would be disasterous because i never fail anything for literature. In fact, literature is my best subject as in literally the best. Even better than my english!
Then there was history. And during history my teacher didn't even tell me whether i could re-take my history test. I don't think i would be taking my history test but that can't be cuz the results to that test is added into my CA2. Personally, i dislike history. It's so boring. You just talk about a bunch of dead people and what they did to their country or what their country did to them. You read the textbook and it's all about the times when i wasn't even born yet. So that means when my great-great-grandkids are born, their history would be about my time. That is so bombastic! Hahax.

My favourite lesson today was my english lesson. We talked about sex abstinence and safe sex. My teacher gave us a choice, asking us whether it is better to have safe sex or sex abstinence. Well, clearly for me, sexual abstinence is the best choice for anybody who's not married. Once they're married i could care less with their sex life. Whether it is good or bad. If it's bad then you should go see a counselor. That's if your marriage is solely based on sex. But i shan't tell you what to do in your marriage. But just to tell you, divorce is a sin. Pre-marital sex is also a SIN!
Sexual abstinence is the best solution to making sure there is no unwanted teenage pregnencies or STDs. STD: Sexually Transmitted Deseases. It's definately safer than safe sex. Safe sex doesn't guarantee that any of the above will not happen. Even if you use a condom, the condom doesn't have a 100% guarantee that you would not get STD or get pregnant cuz all you might know the condom might tear and... (I shan't continue cuz i think all of you know what happens in the end).
So in a group, 2 of us were on the side of safe sex (the two boys) and the other 2 were on the side of sexual abstinence. (me and another girl). Sexual abstinence will keep you pure spiritually, physically and mentally! So ladies and gentlemen,

PRACTICE SEXUAL ABSTINENCE!!!


Anyway, after school, I had my GB drill and it wasn't as vigorous as the normal drills because 2 of the girls didn't feel well during the practice. Yes, it happens. Some people would turn pale and faint during drill practice. We don't march around under the shades of trees oki! We literally march under the scorching heat of the sun! Normally when I'm commanding I would be super nice to my members that i always make them march in the shade. But some of them likes to march in the sun because they want to have a tan but i don't because i turn dark very easily even if i use sunblock i would still turn darker! So I really dislike the sun. I try my hardest to turn white so i'm still waiting for the time i buy my OLAY whitening cream! Hahax. So sometimes i would march the girls under the sun but i would be giving the commands from the safety of the shade. :P

Tomorrow I would still have GB meeting but it wont be any ordinary meeting because at 8.30AM there would be 'Roll Call'. Then at 8.45AM there would be 'drill' all the way until 12.45PM. After that there would be 'Squad Gathering' until 1.00PM. At 1 it would be 'Vesper' and then there would be my 'Stage 1 drill test' (theory). I can't fail my drill test, because if i do i can't get promoted. If i don't get promoted then i'll forever stay as Lance Copral! I want to become a Staff Sergeant when i'm sec 4.

Next year, when i'm sec 3 i would have to return to Choir because the Singapore Youth Festival for the aesthetics group would be held and if we win Gold we would get to perform in either Italy or Hawaii. I want to go to Italy and probably I would get to see some really cute and handsome European guys! Hahax :P. But going to Hawaii has it's advantages too cuz i would be able to spot some really hot topless guys who would be surfing all day long! hahax.. I'm dreaming. :P Hahax.

Tonight and tomorrow night the PlanetShakers are in town! I'm going tomorrow night. Can't wait man! I heard from some of my friends that we can't go to the concert wearing white cuz they said some ultraviolet lights would be installed and if ultraviolet light gets onto white it would turn it transparent. That can't be! The most is the white turns into a really really really light shade of white. Hahax imagine a bunch of girls who wore white shirts and striking coloured bras! Hahax.. that would be a really funny sight! (that's if the lights turn white to transparent) :P



Oki dokie then, i shan't crap anymore. I have to do some stuff for the sec 4s. They're leaving already! :(

Comments

Popular Posts