The Nightmare!/ Reply tags!

7.08PM

Yes! Last night i had this nightmare. It felt so real!

I was kidnapped by this group of guys, i don't know them. Then, they brought me to this warehouse. It was dark and dirty and smelly!
|yes, i can smell the surroundings!|

So, 2 of the guys held my arms and pinned me to the ground. After that, the other two tortured me!
The first one, took a blade, the blade is not those shaving types oki. They're the type that you use to cut wood or metal with! So he used it and he cut my elbow! My right elbow!

The second guy then took a tiny pocket knife and cut my little fingers. Not chop them off but slit it so that they bleed very badly. Both of them he cut.
Then, the second one took a parang or something like that and stabbed my side.
After stabbing me, the first guy cut my right thigh.

It was super scary!
But the most scary part is, I could feel every single thing! I could feel the pain of them torturing me and the pain when they cut me, stabbed me, saw my elbow! I felt everything!!

it was terrible! Absolutely awful!!
But thank God it was just a dream.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


7.16PM

Reply tags!

Wilson: You know, for a moment i forgot who you were! Anyways, you didn't come across my blog by accident because, the LORD brought you to it! The Holy Spirit annoited my blog to you! Hahax! And... are you insulting me and my COWS??!. My cows are not fat!
You are the fatty! |sticks out tongue|
LAMER!

Fay: Why should you call yourself poor? What did i write in my previous posts? Did i offend you in any way??
|confused|
So how's your blog? Managed to repair it??

Abi: Yes Abi, I do know who you are. LoL

Jun Tian: Hahax! Thanks! i'm glad you like it. And the cows really cute right?! Hahax! Congrats to making it squad leader of Squad 3!! Be honoured. Miss Wong's squad know!

Junie: Hahax! Awsome! God annoited my blog to you so must thank Him!

Oh yarx! Today, i was in the choir for my church! It was so fun being on stage and praising the Lord!! I wanna do it again! But my aunt will surely scold! |Humph!|

Comments

Popular Posts