How?

3.05PM

I want to download my pictures from my phone to my laptop but the system just doesn't seem to work. I tried everything. Well, not EXACTLY everything but i'mm getting there. Anyway, i found a solution to my problem. All i have to do is to bring my laptop and phone (and all the other necessities) to the shop and ask them to help me or teach me how to download it properly. But the problem to my solution is

Which shop do i bring it to?
-Do i bring it to 'Apple' where my laptop came from and ask the computer geniuses
OR
-Do i bring it to 'Nokia' where my phone comes from and ask the phone geniuses

I think both ways is possible too right? Afterall you use the PHONE to download it to the COMPUTER. Maybe i should go to 'Nokia' because they are more likely to know how to use the phone without doing anything funny to it. What if i go to 'Apple' and they don't know how to use the phone properly and they press something wrong? i would still have to go back to the phone shop to get it repaired.

So i think i would go to one of the 'Nokia' outlets and ask the professionals to teach me how to download the pictures.

But another problem.. When am i going to find the time to go?? *confused face*

Comments

Popular Posts