God's awesome Power

5.17PM

yesterday was very sad. didn't have the feeling.
didn't have the feeling to do anything yesterday.
didn't eat, couldn't sleep, not even my Korean Drama could cheer me up.
wasn't able to sleep, so i cried myself to sleep.

*Yesterday*

this is why.
was caught for cheating during geog. my paper was taken & got a 0 immediately (12.30PM). stupid geog teacher confiscated my table cuz i wrote the answers on my table. it's not like other people in the class didn't cheat! (12.37PM).
she told my form teacher.

after school, my form teacher talked to me. asked me to choose whether he should call my dad or guardian. told him not to call at all. he gave me a day to decide.

went out with jane. Wanted to watch Love Wrecked but missed it. Watched The Break Up instead. darn boring man! almost fell asleep! after the show, started worrying again.

reached home and felt very guilty for what i did. kept on going to the toilet to cry. cant cry in front of my dad.
at night was super duper sad. so needed a hug but didn't ask dad for one. afraid i would blurt out the problem. continued crying in the toilet.

at night, couldn't sleep at all. prayed non-stop. then cried myself to sleep. (01.00AM)

*here i am,
once again,
i'm torn into pieces,
can't deny it,
can't pretend*


*Today*
went to school with a heavy heart. kept on avoiding geog teacher n form teacher.

after school, went for oral enrichment.
after oral enrichment, Mr chin, (form teacher) talked to me. i explained to him how i felt and what will happen if my aunt or dad found out.

finally, he said he wouldn't call! was so happy!
Thank God!

Thanked God all the way out of the school. He is awesome.

*Thank You Lord for what You have done for me today. I exalt Your Holy name! For You indeed are the maker or heaven and earth. Thank You Lord for the deliverance, and thank You Lord for blessing me. And thank You for being by my side throughout the whole thing. I promise i would not disappoint You again. Thank You Lord for answering my prayers! For You are forever great*
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


I want to thank my Lord, my God for everything He's done for me.

I want to thank my siao di (little brother), for all the prayers and the faith he's re-ignited me with. Knowing the faith he had really made me able to get through the day. If it weren't for his BIG faith and prayers, i would probably be on the ground floor of my flat, dead.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


Yesterday was the longest day of my life. the feeling of guilt was so large that i thought i wouldn't be able to make it through the night. if my teacher called my dad and told him what happened, i wouldn't be able to withstand the disappointment in his face. I would rather kill myself than see the disappointment in my dad's face.

And thanks to the Lord and His mighty power, i don't have to see the disappointment in his face. Because, my Lord's disappointment is portrayed in my dad's face.

Comments

Popular Posts